Foundations Investment Advisors, LLC, is a rapidly growing, SEC-registered RIA which offers a turnkey asset management platform to more than 300 financial advisors across the country. Our company offers a forward-thinking culture in a fast-paced, fun work atmosphere with a focus on collaboration.
We are seeking a Trading Operations Specialist to work with our teams of investment professionals currently managing over $3.5 billion in diversified assets under management. The candidate should be able to work independently as well as demonstrate strong and clear communication skills. The ability to work collaboratively in a team environment is also paramount. RIA experience is desired with an understanding of custodial platforms: TD Ameritrade, Schwab, Fidelity, and Pershing. Experience using Orion and/or Salesforce is also a plus.
Local candidates only.
This is NOT a remote position
- Undergraduate Degree (preferred but not required)
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Outlook and Excel.
- Minimum of 1 year of administrative and/or customer service experience.
- Strong desire and motivation to learn and work within the Financial Services and Investment Management industry.
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
- Works well under pressure and comfortable with change.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
-Establishing andmaintaining strong relationships built on trust and accountability with ourAdvisor partners by providing excellent customer service as well as qualifiedand capable back-office support. -Managing employee and supportemail inboxes.
- Monitoring account activity at the custodial level and auditing/updating information in our CRM and trading platforms to ensure requests are executed and documented according to client specifications in a timely manner.
-Coordinating funding instructionswith our Trading team and assisting with ensuring accounts are invested accordingto account instructions.
-Executing cashieringrequests for client transactions as well as journaling of assets betweenaccounts.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
Paid time off
10 paid market holidays per year
Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
Phoenix, AZ 85040: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)