FoundationsInvestment Advisers RIA is a rapidly growing company which offers a turn keyasset management platform to more than 200 financial advisers across thecountry. Our company offers a forward-thinking culture in a fun work atmosphere with a focus on collaboration.
We are in search of a financial planner for our fee-only RIA to work with our financial advisors and their clients. The ideal candidate is one who is ready to launch and grow a career in financial planning. The Financial Planning team analyzes current portfolios and provides detailed analysis to our advisors, produces financial plans specific to prospect needs, and consults with advisors on complex financial planning cases.
- Review financial, investment, and insurance statements and documents
- Communicate with advisors regarding information needed for proper case analysis
- Research appropriate investments for analysis
- Run analysis reports in various financial planning software platforms
- College degree in business or finance-related field of financial planning professional designations is preferred.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Excel .
- High standards for accuracy, quality, and efficiency.
- Ability to work well in time-sensitive situations.
- Excellent analytical skills and knowledge of the financial markets and investments.
- 1-2 years of related work experience.
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently.
- Experience with financial planning and analysis software preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of insurance products and investment products.
Paid time off
10 paid market holidays per year